Churros an Argentina Dessert
1 liter of water
800g of flour
80g of butter
1 teaspoon of salt (this may vary)
Churrera (This is a special tool for making churros, see the picture)
- Mix the water, butter and salt in a deep baking pan.
- Heat the mixture
- At the first sign of boiling add the flour.
- Then stir until the mixture looks cooked.
- Put the dough into a churrera or a similar divice for preparing churros.
If you do not have a churrera, you can roll the dough and make shapes; pretzels, etc...
- Make the shape of the churros, cutting them at the desired length.
- Fry the churros in hot oil
- Then cover the churros in sugar.
Try these with dulce de leche! They taste great! Click Here
Submited by Lopez, thanks!