Veal and Vegetable Stew
2 medium onions, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, mushed
2 pounds of veal
1 can whole peeled tomatoes (chopped up)
50 grams butter
2 carrots in slices
1 sweet potato, cut up
1/2 pound of squash, cut up
3 potatoes, cut up
2 corn ears, cut up
1 cup of rice
1 can peaches or apricots
salt and pepper
1) Brown the onion and garlic in the oil and butter.
2) Cut the meat into squares and add to the pan.
3) Brown the meat well.
4) Add the tomatoes, carrots, and beef broth to cover the ingredients.
5) Season as desired
6) Cook 15 minutes and then add the rest of the vegetables.
7) Cook until the vegetables are half done, then add the rice and the peaches.
8) Continue cooking until everythig is done.
9) Serve sprinkled with parsley or basil.